- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
TeamSportz Group Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide TeamSportz Group Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online
- Voluntarily consent to email correspondence from us
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
TeamSportz Group Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Provide personalised tracking metrics for your performance
- Email you with updates on our services and our app
How do we store your data?
TeamSportz Group Ltd securely stores your personal data (name, email, and personal performance data) via secure connections, SSL (https://), and on databases on Amazon Cloud Services (AWS), hosted behind secure Firewalls.
TeamSportz Group Ltd will keep your personal data for the time which you are using our application, and a short time thereafter to complete any administration tasks. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your account and any other personal data from our databases.
TeamSportz Group Ltd would like to send you information about our services and application.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop TeamSportz Group Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the TeamSportz Group Ltd Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
TeamSportz Group Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request TeamSportz Group Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TeamSportz Group Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TeamSportz Group Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TeamSportz Group Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TeamSportz Group Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TeamSportz Group Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TeamSportz Group Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – TeamSportz Group Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember any of your previously selected preferences.
- Advertising – TeamSportz Group Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. TeamSportz Group Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that TeamSportz Group Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
Web contact form: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Website contact addresses (UK): https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/postal-addresses/